1. Choosing a tour on our website
On the site you can see in detail information about all our tours, what is included in them and their initial cost. The initial cost of the tours is indicated at the end of each destination, and a lightweight booking form is provided, which will take only 2 minutes to complete.
2. Sending a request
Use the quick booking form found at the end of each destination.
What you must indicate in the booking form: Name, Surname, email, contact phone number, travel dates (from 4 to 7 days), country of your residence, type of tour (friendly, wellness, family, corporate), package tour (Economy, Deluxe, Deluxe Plus), your preferences and additional services (which must be selected from what is already included in the tour price).
* Tour prices are indicated for one person. (See Clause 3. Prices and details).
** You can clarify any information about tours at any time using the contact button (located in the right corner).
3. Request confirmation.
After you send us a request for booking a tour, we will contact you to confirm the request, using a convenient communication form for you (Telegram, WhatsApp, Viber, Skype or by e-mail). Further, we make an online meeting with you in Skype (or other video messenger), lasting 15-30 minutes, where we will discuss in detail with you all the details and questions regarding the organization and additional cost of the tour, and your preferences.
4. Confirmation of the cost of the tour.
Within 24 hours after the online meeting, you will receive an email confirming the final cost of the tour per person.
Prepayment (see Clause 10. Terms of payment and booking of the Trip) is made with a non-refundable deposit in the amount of 200 euros (200€), which is included in the total cost of your Trip.
* The terms of payment for the tour are indicated in Clause 10, and depending on the period of time in which you book the tour, a contribution is made (25% -75%).
6. Drawing up a tour program according to your preferences.
After the payment for the tour is made, we create a tour program in accordance with your preferences (everything that was previously agreed upon at the online meeting).
* The program is sent to you for approval. If required, we can make adjustments to the program, at your request.
7. Payment of the entire cost of the tour.
Your final payment of the full (100%) cost of the tour.
8. Information on arrival and other final details of the tour.
9. Meeting at the airport.
We will meet you at the specified date and time, in Athens at the Eleftherios Venizelos airport, or at any other nearest airport in our direction.
Mytypeoftour (hereinafter referred to as “Mytypeoftour”, “we”, “our” or “us”) is a licensed travel agency headquartered in Mintilogli, Patras, Greece. Mytypeoftour offers multi-day trips (hereinafter referred to as “Trip”, “Trips”) with a minimum duration of 4 days, as well as a range of excursions, activities, cooking lessons and other services (hereinafter referred to as “Experiences”, “Experience”) for travelers visiting Greece. By booking a seat on any of these Trips or Experiences, you (hereinafter referred to as “Member”, “you” or “Members”) automatically accept the terms and conditions mentioned herein, and confirm that you fully understand them and agree to all of them.
2. Impressions sold by Mytypeoftour.
All information and details of Trips or Experiences marketed by Mytypeoftour are described at www.mytypeoftour.com. For certain Trips or Experiences, Mytypeoftour may require a minimum number of Members. This minimum is clearly stated in the corresponding description for each Experience on our website. Mytypeoftour reserves the right to cancel an Experience at any time, no later than 24 hours before the scheduled start, and for any reason, including but not limited to insufficient Membership.
3. Prices and details.
Mytypeoftour reserves the right to add, cancel, replace and / or change advertised itineraries, prices and departure times for any of its Trips or Experiences without notice. However, we will take steps to maintain the stated agreements.
All prices are per person (unless otherwise noted) and include local taxes.
Prices do not include gratuities, personal expenses, the cost of drinks, coffee and tea after meals, travel insurance and booking fees. If you are in doubt as to whether something is included in the price of a Trip or Experience, ask us.
4. Requirements to Participate in Mytypeoftour Trips and Experiences.
Mytypeoftour reserves the right to refuse any person, for any reason, to participate in the tour, at their discretion, regardless of whether they have previously purchased a ticket. A person will receive compensation for previously purchased tickets if they are refused permission to participate for reasons other than those stated above.
6. Accessibility and Safety – Rules for Participants.
It should be noted that local conditions in Greece may differ from conditions in the rest of Europe or the United States. The condition and conditions of some streets may make access difficult. Access for people with special needs is not guaranteed. Public spaces may not be accessible to people with special needs.
Participating in our Trips or Experiences may require a minimum of physical fitness, such as being able to climb a mountain or climb stairs. Please let us know if you have a medical or physical disability or are undergoing treatment.
Mytypeoftour is not responsible for the personal safety of Members, for the safety of personal belongings, for unforeseen events and incidents that Mytypeoftour cannot control, prevent or avoid, including (but not limited to) accidents, theft and illness during a Trip or Experience. Each Member is solely responsible for their personal health, medical needs and safety.
We advise you to check your insurance contract to determine if you are insured and to clarify what your travel insurance covers and in the case of travel abroad. For their own safety, all Participants must obey the directions and instructions of the Experience guide and must not disturb other Participants or interfere with the Trip guide or the Experience safely.
By joining a Mytypeoftour Trip or Experience, each Member will ensure their own safety by agreeing to the following:
1. Always be vigilant and avoid any immediate danger that may pose a risk.
2. Protect yourself from the Greek sun by using appropriate forms of protection such as a hat, sunglasses, capes and sunscreen during the summer months.
3. Consume a sufficient amount of fluids and food before, during and after the tour, according to needs.
4. Do not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other substance that may interfere with your compliance with these recommendations.
5. Always immediately follow any instructions of the tour leaders, in the event of unpredictable situations. Mytypeoftour relies on the cooperation of all Tour Participants.
7. Insurance policy and personal insurance.
Personal insurance is not included. You are required to take out the appropriate travel insurance. While Mytypeoftour and its representatives will always strive to ensure a safe and pleasant conclusion to their tours, they cannot be held responsible for the personal safety of Members. Each Member is solely responsible for their personal health, medical needs and safety. Please consider all terms and conditions of each of our activities before booking.
8. Photos taken during and during Trips and Experiences.
1. All Members acknowledge and agree that Mytypeoftour is expressly authorized to take photographs of Members during rides or experiences, and may use the photographs taken to advertise Mytypeoftour, including on the mytypeoftour.com website.
2. The photographs are copyrighted by Mytypeoftour and may be used or reproduced by Members for personal or household purposes only, and should not be used for any commercial purpose, including promoting the goods or services of any vendor, without written permission from Mytypeoftour.
On day trips, Participants must adhere to the start time and meeting point of the Trip or Experience as stated on the voucher. If the Member is late, Mytypeoftour will treat this as a no-show, their participation in the Trip or Experience will be canceled and no refund will be provided. Participants are advised to arrive no later than 10 minutes before the start of the Trip or Experience.
It is imperative to be punctual before each Trip or Experience, as you may miss the event or it may be canceled by the decision of the service provider (yacht, ship, party, etc.), and also because it puts other Participants in an uncomfortable position and may unpleasant situations arise.
10. Terms of payment and travel booking.
To book a Trip, you need to make a non-refundable deposit of 200 euros (200€), which will be counted towards the total cost of your Trip.
The remaining amount must be paid in two installments:
a. The first installment (25% of the total cost of the Trip) must be paid 60 days before the date of the Trip.
b. The second installment (75% of the total amount of the Trip minus a deposit of 200 euros (200€)) must be paid 30 days before the date of the Trip.
• Upon successful completion of the payment, Members will receive a confirmation and voucher by email. This document must be retained as proof of purchase and presented on the day of the Trip or Experience.
• Members are advised to check booking details and notify Mytypeoftour immediately in case of any errors. Mytypeoftour reserves the right to charge a booking fee when purchasing tickets and an administration fee if the purchased tickets are changed to a different date or time.
• When you make a booking, you warrant that you have the right to accept and indeed accept these terms and conditions on your behalf and on behalf of all members of your group, and furthermore, if you make a booking for more than one person, that you are responsible for all payments due from each member of the group for whom you make a reservation. Any information we provide to you will be deemed provided to each member of the group for whom you do or made a reservation.
11. Travel cancellation and refund policy.
Mytypeoftour accepts cases where a Member may need to change or cancel an agreed service. If Members need to cancel a Trip reservation, the following cancellation policies apply:
a. 61 or more days before the start date of the Trip, the Trip cancellation fee will be equal to the Trip booking deposit (€ 200).
b. 60-31 days before the start date of the Trip, the Trip cancellation fee will be 25% of the Trip cost, and the Trip booking deposit (200 €) is non-refundable.
c. 30-15 days before the start date of the Trip, the Trip cancellation fee will be 50% of the Trip cost, and the Trip booking deposit (200 €) is not refundable.
d. 14-1 days before the start date of the Trip or not the trip, the Trip cancellation fee will be 100% of the Trip cost, and the Trip booking deposit (200 €) is non-refundable.
12. Exemption of the Participant from liability.
1. A Member wishes to participate in Trips or Experiences offered by Mytypeoftour.
2. The Participant is in good health and does not suffer from minor or serious physical or mental injury, illness or disability that would make him particularly vulnerable to injury or disability when performing any activity related to a Trip or Experience.
3. The Participant fully understands and accepts all risks associated with his participation in the Trips or Experiences, including, but not limited to, exposure to adverse weather conditions, foodborne illness, allergic reactions, suffocation, injury (for example, arising from accidents, accidents caused by to yourself or another Member, car, pedestrian, cyclist, etc.) and death.
4. Member engages in Trips or Experiences at their own risk. The Member, on his own behalf and / or any natural or legal person acting through or on behalf of the Member, hereby irrevocably and irrevocably releases Mytypeoftour, its affiliates and subsidiaries, owners, officers, employees, agents and insurers (collectively referred to as “exempt parties “) From any claims, actions, damages, obligations, damages, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorney fees) arising in any way as a result of the Participant’s participation in the Experience, including, without limitation, any claims, actions and liability for death, injury, loss or damage to the Member, anyone else, or any property, whether such injury, loss or damage was caused by the negligence or willful conduct of the company or any of the parties to the release. A Member’s exemption includes, but is not limited to, harm that may be associated with or in any way caused by the Member’s own behavior, behavior or history of pre-existing conditions or orders. The member also agrees that the member is financially responsible for any medical treatment required as a result of any such harm. The Participant, on his own behalf and / or any natural or legal person acting through or on behalf of the Participant, also agrees to protect and exempt the exempt parties, as well as hold the exempt parties from any obligations, claims, actions, losses, expenses (including, but not limited to , attorney fees) and damages of any kind or nature incurred in any way as a result of the Participant’s participation in the Experience.
5. The participant agrees to pay all costs, fees, arising from any action or behavior of the participant that results in damage or injury to any person. Member also agrees to hold Mytypeoftour harmless and to protect Mytypeoftour from any such action or behavior.
6. This disclaimer and waiver constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the Member and the exempted parties and cancels, terminates and replaces any prior agreement or provision relating to the subject matter of this agreement. There are no representations, promises, agreements, warranties or commitments other than those contained in this disclaimer and disclaimer.
7. None of the provisions of this disclaimer or waiver may be canceled or amended except in writing signed by the Member and the party in respect of which the waiver or change is required to be enforced. Failure by any of the parties providing the release to enforce any of their rights under this agreement at any time will not act as a waiver of exercising their rights under this waiver and an exemption for the same or similar actions at any time. subsequent time.a